Research in Progress
- Supervisors and Performance Management Systems, joint with Anders Frederiksen and Lisa Kahn, conditionally accepted at the Journal of Political Economy
- Long Time Out: Unemployment and Joblessness in Canada and the United States, joint with Kroft, Kory, Matthew J. Notowidigdo, and Matthew Tudball (2017). Revise and Resubmit at the Journal of Labor Economics
- Measuring Heterogeneity in Job Finding Rates Among the Nonemployed Using Labor Force Status Histories, joint with Marianna Kudlyak, IZA Discussion Paper 8663.
- Matching Function Estimation Under Unobserved and Endogenous Search Efficacy, joint with Theodore Papageorgiou.
- "Earnings Dynamics: The Role of Learning, Human Capital, and Performance Incentives"?, joint with Braz Camargo and Elena Pastorino.
- The Evolution of Latent Health over the Life Course, joint with Doug McKee, on pause.
- The US Labor Market in 2030: A Scenario Based on Current Trends in Supply and Demand, joint with Rebecca Edwards, IZA Discussion Paper No. 7825, on pause.