Research in Progress
- Performance Evaluations and Careers: Similarities and Differences across Firms, joint with Anders Frederiksen and Ben Kriechel, forthcoming Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
- Supervisors and Performance Management Systems, joint with Anders Frederiksen and Lisa Kahn, presented at NBER Summer Institute - Personnel Economics Group.
- Measuring Heterogeneity in Job Finding Rates Among the Nonemployed Using Labor Force Status Histories, joint with Marianna Kudlyak, IZA Discussion Paper 8663.
- "Estimating Matching Functions when Search Intensity is Unobserved"?, joint with Theodore Papageorgiou.
- The Evolution of Latent Health over the Life Course, joint with Doug McKee, Revise and Resubmit, Journal of Applied Econometrics.
- The US Labor Market in 2030: A Scenario Based on Current Trends in Supply and Demand, joint with Rebecca Edwards, IZA Discussion Paper No. 7825.