CRC Chair in Labor and Personnel Economics( Download CV Here )
Associate Professor of Economics
Program Director Industrial Relations Major
Canada Research Chair in Labor and Personnel Economics
John Rae Prize of the Canadian Economic Association 2016.
IZA Young Labor Economist 2008.
H.G. Lewis Prize Winner 2006-2007.
1. Information and Careers: Employer Learning, Duration Dependence in Unemployment.
2. The Role of Performance Evaluations in Employers Personnel Practices.
3. Earnings and Skill Inequality.
Health and Population Economics
1. Empirical Evidence on the Fertility Transition.
2. Health Inequality: The Role of Education.
3. Dynamics of Health among the Elderly.